Schedule A Free Inspection
The Chem Free Difference
Why should you choose Chem Free Exterminating? The answer is simple...
- Family-Owned and Operated Since 1989
- No Subcontracting -- We perform 100% of our own work!
- Options for you and your family - we offer alternative termite treatments that allow you to stay home, as well as traditional tent fumigations and custom wood repairs by licensed and trained professionals.
XT-2000 - Orange Oil Plus
XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus™ is 95% pure d-limonene, which is the active ingredient in orange oil. It is a less toxic, low impact product derived from orange rinds. Still not impressed?
Consider this: it leaves no toxic residues or by-products behind, is renewable, pet-friendly, landscape-friendly, affordable, and can be used to treat your home without tenting. No tenting means you do not have to move out of your home for the termite treatment! It is a natural “orange” product that can save you time, money, and hassle.
Structural Tent Fumigation
- Structural fumigations involve applying odorless Vikane Gas to eliminate Drywood Termites anywhere they exist on a property.
- Resident/tenants must vacate for two nights (three days) for complete elimination of Drywood Termites.
- Chem Free Exterminating does not subcontract any of its work out to others, therefore there is no middle man and the savings are passed on to you.